I woke up this morning telling myself that it’s going to be a good day and a great week. That is my declaration and I believe it, it was also a prayer point for me yesterday in church (*SmileS*) and this morning too. There is a saying that “whatever you believe, you become”… the meaning of this can be well stretched, as you could relate it to any aspect of life, but what is most imminent at this point is now and today. What is your believe for today, yes now, at this moment as you read this? As for me, it will be a good day.Most of the blows that come to us in life are born by our approach to situations. When situations arise, the first action we take is usually intuitive; as a result of our perception on that situation and other things surrounding it, then our believe system takes a position. This position is usually what guides and determines the eventual outcome, it gives our senses, our environment and other factors the drive it needs to achieve. The whole process could be complex when thought about, lets not disturb ourselves with that, instead let’s interest ourselves in having the right mentality and attitude to begin today.
How you begin today will determine how it will end. How you begin today will play a lot of role in determining how your week will go. As for me, I have began with a positive believe that everything that happens today will work for my good. Now I ask myself, what roles am I supposed to play to make today's outcome what I expect of it or even better:
· I start my day with a prayer: the prayer gives me the necessary energy I need on the other realm to face the day.
· I will eat well today (no junks).
· I will keep up the smile on my face.
· I will work smart and as diligently as is expected of me.
· I will avoid crossing people’s path to avoid their wahala.
· I will talk less and listen more.
· I will trek of at least 15 mins today as my planned exercise for the day.
· I will blog for at least an hour before bed time
· I will sleep early and sound, so help me God.
I have more things on my mind, but will share just these ones. What’s you approach to this day going to be like? Would like you to share, your comments are very much welcomed.
Today will only come by once in your life time, make it memorable and worthwhile. Drop all the odds of yesterday... thinking about how bad yesterday was will ruin your today. Let it go, let's live today.
Do have a good day (you can make it wonderful or even great) and a great week ahead.