Wednesday 24 May 2017

On Resumption - My Happy Sad Face

The last time, I talked about vacations, the fact that I went on a vacation and the importance of going on one. It’s been more than a week now since I got back to work and I resumed with the right spirit except for a hurting feet.

The faithful day I was supposed to resume, I woke as early as 5:30AM to get ready for work. The days I go to work, my normal routine after waking and thanking God for a new day; I go boil water in a kettle… I can’t take my bath with direct water from the tap, not that early in the morning, it would be too cold for my body. I always warm it up with the hot water. 
So on this faithful morning, I was going to boil water as usual and meet a very slippery ground along the way from room to kitchen… that was how I fell yakata to the ground with my right feet hitting the wall with full force as I landed.
Till this day my leg still hurts. I have not had time to go check it medically. I have only tried massaging it myself. Many have accused me for not allowing her to help me… I just look at them and mtcheeeew! Amebo people… Lol.
That was how I resumed work o with a hurting leg… [and a Happy Sad face]

6 comments:

  1. Ha! What a way to resume work after a vacation. So sorry about your leg. I think you should go check it out medically.

    Evita In Progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should o... I didn't even mention the fact that I stopped wearing cover shoe to work. I carry it in my knapsack instead.
      Thanks jaree

      Delete
  2. hahaha!!!! eyahhhh.kpele....how is d feet now..hope better..I can imagine your face when u got to the office with the shoe in bag, a sad face and the thought of the work..lol..happy weekend Ugo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't imagine too much o... How bad can it be? Thank God I still have my feet to walk.

      Delete
  3. Aww sorry ooh! if the pain persist don't you think a check up will be best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so o... You just reminded me if that advert: "if symptoms persists after two days, consult your doctor. Lols.
      Thanks dear

      Delete