1. What is your favourite song at the moment?
“We wish you a merry Christmas” Lol… in the spirit of the season.
2. Ever been in love?
Yes ooo… and I can say Love is a beautiful thing.
3. Who was the last person you texted?
Seriously, I can’t remember sending a text in a week or two. Don’t know who I sent text to last.
4. Do you have any phobias?
I am yet to discover any real phobia o… guess height; but it has to be a pretty high.
5. What is your favourite youtube channel?
Since I rarely go on youtube like that, I don’t think I have a favourite channel, maybe my channel. lols.
6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I open my eyes… Lols, but that’s the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning naa.
7. What do you think of makeup?
Makeup…hmm! If it must be used, it should be used in moderation.
8. What was the last thing that made you cry?
A classical rendition I heard in a church in Akwa Ibom, Nigeria some time ago. It felt like heaven.
9. What is your favourite tv show?
"West African Idol", if I must answer. I hardly watch TV but for news.
10. Tea or coffee?
Tea o… Beverage preferably.
You may be wondering what this question and answer section is all about. The very beautiful Wendee Isaac all the way in Ghana nominated me for the Liebster Award.
There are these awards on blogsville, I am sure you know a couple or so. After I discovered that I was nominated for this award, I became so sure that you (and I) do not know all the awards that exist on blogsville; tomorrow, we will see another one. One of the beautiful things about these awards is that it helps us discover wonderful blogs and connect with fantastic bloggers around. So I am excited to have been nominated. Thank You Wendee Isaac.
As it is expected of me, I will have to nominate some bloggers too.
2. MisG Ifezue
If I have nominated you, here are questions for you:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your biggest challenge blogging?
3. What’s your favourite post on your blog?
4. What is your No. 1 plan for your blog in 2016?
5. Who has influenced your blogging the most since you started?
6. What’s your favourite social media?
7. What is your favourite colour?
8. What is your strongest weakness?
9. Any bad habit?
10. Describe your best moment in 2015