Friday 15 January 2016

Cool Moving Box With Wheels

Hello friends... How has it been? Seriously, I have been on the holiday mood since after the New Year + I have opened some new tabs in my life (Story for another day); these things has kept me away from you, but I am back now... as I promise to improve on my conent as the days go by.  

This is a quick post, as I sit in the discomfort of a (brt) public bus. For those of you that have known me for a while now, you would kow how  much I love BRT buses when compared with the popular Lagos danfo. I still believe that if the BRT (Bus Rapid Transit) system is properly explored, commuters will be better for it in many ways. Ahaaa, do you know why I am writing about BRT? The BRT I am doing this blog post from is actually air conditioned (I am a bush boy right?)...lol. But it is so nice, after all the stress of the day, to be able to go home in a cool moving box with wheels. Have entered one before?

Sorry about any typo... Will be back in less than 24hours from now to introduce you to a friend - Mr White.

Untill then...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment