Wednesday 1 April 2015

Its April Fool


Today is April fool. You don't need an introduction to the day. It is one of the most popular days on in Nigeria and around the world. A day where calculated pranks are played on friends and loved ones. But for some people, it is a case of no-holds-barred. They play the pranks on even their bosses. I think I will try that an see what the outcome will be...lol. Please, don't forget that your pranks today may have very serious consequences ooo... so before you play it, think about it again.

The April fools day begins the second quarter of the year. Some see it as a day to make a review of the 1st quarter and rate their performance with the mind of getting better. I will do same. I will go back and see the plans I had for the year and see if I have done well at this point, or if I need to put in more efforts and where.


For Nigeria my country, the elections still continues. April 11; gubernatorial elections. Even though we may have settled that of the Presidency, there is more work to be done.


The Christendom will be celebrating Easter; that time when they mark the resurrection of Christ from the dead and the beginning of the church. I look foward to this celebration, it will avail me that opportunity to be around friends and spend good time with them.


Lets see this month as a period of review and renewal of our efforts for the rest of the year. We have tried already, but we still have a lot to do in the days and months ahead.


Cheers to all those celebrating in one form or another this day and the rest of the month.


Happy April (fool) all!


2 comments: