Monday 22 February 2016

Its My Birthday

Heeppieeeee!
My soul glorifies the Lord for her is the creator of all and the giver of life. In his graciousness, I was conceived and in his faithfulness I am what I am and where I am. Sometimes I wish I can take the glory for the distance I have run thus far, but that will be the height of my foolishness. I have no power of my own… all that seem to be strength is actually not mine but God's. In him I find refuge and solace knowing he is the assurance of anything and everything; I won’t hesitate to tell you that’s why I refer to him as Blessed Assurance.

What am I talking about? It is my birthday today (see me dancing azontooo) and it can only be God. It’s a birthday of thanksgiving to God for me, for everything excluding nothing. I enjoin you friends, thank God on my behalf ooo...for all he has done, all he is doing and all he would do.
Less talk for me today. Fortunately, it is Monday, let’s see how it goes for the lover of cakes…lol.

Happy birthday to moi!
I just love the feeling.
I am young but growing old.
Well, we all grow old
…and I do not regret it,
It is a privilege many don’t get.
I thank God for making me a year older today.

20 comments:

  1. Happy cakeday bro.The only man among blessed female bloggers ...May God crown your efforts with success.have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bornday EUP
    May your years be long and fruitful
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday dear. May God bless your new age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday dear. May God continue to increase you in all areas of your life. Do have a blessed year...congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. HBD man. never knew we are of the same birth-month. LLNP. av fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy celebration of life brother. More years ahead with success and more glory to your creator. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May God bless your new age nwannem. Happy birthday

    Alabekee's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday 🎂 and God's endless blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday dear may all your dreams come through. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really a great privilege. I thank God for his goodness and mercies in your life. May your path continue to shine brighter and brighter.

    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hapi birthday my chairman. May God mak u bigger.I wish u all d vry bxt of lyf.

    It's ur boi Dramzzy (Mr. White). God bless y'all...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday, Ugo!
    May your dreams come true for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday Ugo dear. So sorry its coming late :( Hope you had a good day despite the fact that it was on a Monday. Wishing you long life and prosperity. Cheers!

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy belated birthday dear...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated Birthday Ugo. Super sorry it's coming late. May God bless you and prosper you immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i guess this is coming late. but all the same happy birthday

    Olisdiary blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. BELATED B'DAY WISHES
    Please forgive me for my sins

    May this new year bring you countless blessings in Jesus name
    Amen

    ReplyDelete